Kitkatknit thought it would be fun if I did this little meme thingy. Wasn't that nice of her???... ;-)
I think I've done this one before, but I'll do it again....
Here’s the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
My 7 things:
1. I have 5 brothers, all of us played a musical instrument growing up, but I'm the only one to have made music my career.
2. I knit for relaxation. I don't knit gifts for people cause that makes it a "chore" or makes pressure to get something finished by a certain date. I don't do well with deadlines...
3. I still don't own a cell phone....
4. When I was a kid, I used to read constantly. Now I only read when I go to bed - it might be several chapters or a few pages, depending on how tought the day is.
5. I think Swiffer dusters are the most incredible invention. EVER!
6. I find cemetary markers fascinating, and have always wanted to carve one. Or carve stone in general.
7. Before teaching, I wanted to be an architect.
There. Whew... I'm not going to tag anyone - if you need something to post about, go ahead and make a list. And if not, that's ok too.
OH, and while I have your attention, I'm seriously thinking about getting a sewing machine for some simple projects for my apartment (not really interesting in quilting at the moment). Any suggestions on what to look for, or models or brands that have worked well for you. I got some terrific advice from Dave, so I thought I'd throw this out to you to see what you thought. Have a great night!